After providing offline and online marketing services to clients since 1989, American Marketing Solutions is pleased to announce the website launch (or more accurately, the RE-launch) of our all-new website here at American-Marketing-Solutions.com.
Our entire site has been designed with the focus on making it easier for our valued clients and prospective clients to more easily find the resources and information they need on our site. We designed it with brighter colors to make it easy on the eyes to view. We also endeavored to give it a more uncluttered design that loads faster and is as user-friendly as possible, with a focus on making the site easy to use by even the most inexperienced internet user.
Features Of Our All-New Website
Our goal with this new website is to provide our valued visitors in Dallas and the surrounding area here in the DFW Metroplex thinking about a furniture purchase an easier way to find the right furniture store for them. Some of the features we’re rolling out on this site to achieve that goal are:
- Case studies are now a category in the blog section of our site, so that as new case studies come out, subscribers to our RSS feed and newsletter will be alerted immediately and automatically upon being published
- Helpful posts with tips, tricks, how-to’s design help as we have them come available
- Interviews with clients about their own experience with the services provided by American Marketing Solutons
- Helpful, easy-to-find and easy-to-use links that give you the ability to share our content on many of the popular social media platforms (and PLEASE DO!)
- Much more, as we continue to grow to meet the needs of our visitors!
We will be constantly updating our website’s content with helpful tips and tricks, newsletters, announcements related to our company (including operations, new services, etc.), our site, our industry and more! So be sure to subscribe to our blog and/or follow us on Twitter & Facebook so that we can keep you “in the know”!
Why This Website Launch Matters To You
With the advent of search engines such as Google, it’s easy for one to assume that finding the right digital marketing company for you is as easy as searching for that term or a similar term on your favorite search engine and clicking the link that comes up at the top. After all, the one at the top must be the best (and the best one for you), right?
- Just because someone right down the street from you hung out a shingle proclaiming themselves as the local “internet marketing guru” doesn’t necessarily mean that they are, nor does it mean that they are the right one for YOU! Most of the time, marketing your business doesn’t require the marketing company to be anywhere near you!
- Does the digital marketing company you see provide marketing services in your price range?
- Do the marketing companies you see have DECADES of experience under their belts helping businesses like yours?
- Does the digital marketing company listed at the top have the quality of services you’re looking for or need?
- Does the furniture store listed at the top of the search engine’s list have a reputation for standing behind their marketing services, or are they going to leave you hanging if you have a problem?
These are questions that largely go unanswered in a typical search on the search engines. Sure, in some cases you can find some reviews, but that’s about it.
Our site exists to solve this problem for small to medium sized businesses anywhere in the world, but particularly in the United States, businesses, business professionals and non-profit organizations alike, and to the dismay of unscrupulous, unprofessional or simply inexperienced self-proclaimed marketing “gurus”. If nothing else, in addition to actually helping you locate and avail of our powerful marketing and lead generation services, we hope the existence of our site serves to hold other marketing companies and consultants accountable to a higher standard of quality and customer service!
Did We Miss Something?
We hope you find our all-new website as easy to use and as helpful as we intended it to be when we designed it.
For any questions, suggestions, feedback or comments, please use the form in our “Contact” section to send us a message, and we’ll get back to you at our earliest convenience.